The Housing Advisory Council is a student organization that guides the development of education and entertainment programming for Residence Life. Students wishing to join the council must be elected by the residents of their hall (Hillside), or floor (Manor). Elections are held during the first week of fall term.
- Attend monthly meetings to plan for the next academic year's programming.
- Provide OHRL with feedback on current education and entertainment programming.
- Provide OHRL with a student perspective on proposed programming and policy changes.
- Advocate on behalf of residents in planning and decision making processes.
- Review data as necessary to make recommendations.
- $50 housing fee reduction per month of the contract.
- 3-5 hours a month - during the academic year except December.