At M State, you’ll gain the skills to develop and manage marketing campaigns that promote companies, products and services in the digital world by enhancing brand awareness, driving website traffic and acquiring customers.
Building on a solid foundation of traditional business and marketing skills, you’ll develop the tools to engage audiences, clients and customers in the digital marketplace and gain hands-on experience with:
- Search engine marketing and optimization
- Social media marketing
- Conversion rate optimization
- Web and digital analytics
- Mobile and email strategies
This 60-credit AAS degree is offered online and on our Moorhead campus beginning in the fall of 2019.
Here is what you’ll learn
- Understanding of the core concepts of marketing, management and sales
- Creation of digital marketing strategies that align with business goals
- Understanding of the customer experience in decision making
- Creation of webpage and social media content that engages customers
- Development of comprehensive marketing strategies that improve key performance indicators
- Analysis of key performance indicators, metrics and web analytic tools to measure success of a digital marketing campaign
- Ability to work with individuals and team to achieve goals