Transcript requests

Use this link to order an official copy of your M State transcript to be sent to another college or university, a current or potential employer, or another recipient. You can also access the link at under the Graduation and Transfer section.

Transcripts are processed through Parchment.  You will need to create an account or log into an existing account using a valid email address and pay the associated fee using a credit or debit card.  Transcripts are delivered in a secure electronic format to most recipients for a charge of $5.00 per transcript.  Transcripts that need to be printed and mailed will incur additional costs.

Students can obtain an unofficial copy of their transcript by logging into SpartanNet and following these links: E-Services>Academic Records>Unofficial Transcripts>Get Academic Record.

Students do not need to request official transcripts when transferring credits between Minnesota State institutions.  Let the other institution know that you have earned credits at M State and they will be able to obtain an electronic copy of your transcript.  Click here for more information about which institutions are part of the Minnesota State system.

If you need to have your transcript sent to M State, please contact your institution and instruct them to send it to:
M State Processing Center
1414 College Way
Fergus Falls, MN 56537