Admissions Office Forms

High School Transcript/GED Request Form
Immunization Record
Visiting Student Application

Background Study Form:
Department of Health Background Study Request
Background Study Frequently Asked Questions

Accessibility Resources

Please click the link below to complete and submit the Accessibility Resources Application. Documentation can be attached to the application or submitted separately. If needed, a Request for Documentation form is available in the Associated Downloads box below.

Accessibility Resources Application

Request for ATI Testing Accommodations
Please complete this form for accommodations for the nursing program ATI entrance exam.

Emergency Assistance

Apply for emergency assistance

Financial Aid Forms 2021-2022

Maximum Time Frame Appeal

Minnesota State Grant Student Eligibility Questionnaire

Parent Plus Loan Request Form

Untaxed Income Verification

Request for Information

Non-Filing Tax Request Form

Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Request

Financial Aid Forms 2020-2021

2020-2021 Postsecondary Child Care Grant Program Application

Parent Plus Loan Request Form

Minnesota State Grant Student Eligibility Questionnaire

Maximum Time Frame Appeal

Non-Filing Tax Request Form

Request for Information

Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Request

Untaxed Income Verification

Laptop/Technology Assistance

M State Laptop/Technology Program Application

Laptop/Technology Loan Agreement Form

Graduation and Transfer

Graduation Application 
Fill out this form if you are ready to graduate.

Fall 2020
Priority deadline: September 18, 2020
Credential deadline: September 19, 2020 - January 31, 2021

Spring 2021
Priority deadline: February 5, 2021
Credential deadline: February 6-July 1, 2021

Summer 2021
Priority deadline: March 12, 2021
Credential deadline:  March 13-September 30, 2021

Transcript Request 
Complete this form to request your M State record be sent to you or another university or college.
Note: This form is not needed when transferring credits between Minnesota State institutions.

Replacement Diploma Request 
Complete this form to request a replacement printed diploma.
Note: A fee will be assessed for this.

Reciprocity Website Links

Reciprocity- North Dakota 
South Dakota and Wisconsin students will automatically receive reciprocity at M State.

Records Office Forms

Appeals Forms

Academic and Student Services Appeal - Level One 
Use this form to appeal an exception to a current M State policy. See all policies at

Academic and Student Services Appeal - Level Two 
Use this form if you are requesting the decision to a Level One appeal be reconsidered based on additional documentation you are submitting. A Level One appeal must already be on file and have been reviewed.

Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal 
Use this form to request an early return after an Academic Suspension and/or to request reinstatement of financial aid following a suspension. If at least one semester has passed since your academic suspension, you do not need to appeal to return and register for classes. However, if you wish to use financial aid to help pay for your education, you will need to submit a SAP appeal upon your return no matter how much time has passed since you last attended M State.

You will need the following information to complete the Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal:
1. A thorough explanation of why you were not able to maintain satisfactory academic progress. Write your explanation in Microsoft Word so you can review it. Then copy and paste it into the form.
2. Documentation that supports your explanation. Documentation is required for financial aid consideration. Examples of documentation include a summary of medical appointments, letters from doctors or other health providers, an obituary or funeral service program, legal documents or other items that will support your description of what happened to prevent you from maintaining satisfactory academic progress.
3. Meet with your academic advisor and create an academic plan, i.e., a list of courses you will be taking when you return. Your plan must demonstrate continued progress toward completing your program requirements. You will need to list these courses (the subject, number, title and credits, such as ENGL1101 College Writing, 3 credits) on the appeal form.

Student Record Changes

Add A Major 
Use this form to add another major to your record.

Change of Major/Program or Semester 
Use this form to change the major on your record.

Change of Address and/or Phone 
Use this form to change the address and/or phone number on your record.

Change of Advisor 
Use this form to change the advisor on your record.

Change of Name 
Use this form to change your name on your record.

Change of Home Campus for Online Students 
Use this form to change your home campus.

Preferred Name Request 
Use this form if you want to change your preferred name.

Academic Record Forms

Academic Forgiveness 
Use this form to request a one-time opportunity to establish a new grade point average (GPA).

Audit Grade 
Use this form to request to audit a class for no credit.

Enrollment Verification 
Use this form to request verification of enrollment be sent to insurance companies and etc.

Release of Information 
Use this form to release your academic record to specific individuals/institutions.

Repeat of Course 
Use this form to request that a repeated course show as a repeat on your transcript. Use only for past courses.

eTranscript Request: Fill out this form to ask M State Records to transfer in credits from another Minnesota State college that is not showing on your Degree Audit Report (DARs)

Student Complaint, Grievance or Informal Concerns
Use this form to file a student complaint, grievance or informal concern. For additional information, please see the Student Handbook section titled Student Complaints, Grievances and Informal Concerns.

Student Link 
Use this link to access your record via National Student Clearinghouse.

Employer Link 
Use this link to verify degrees of our students via National Student Clearinghouse.

Associated Downloads:

Waiver of Fee Forms

Student Parking Waiver Request
Use this form to request a waiver of the parking lot fee assessed to all registered students.