M State's flexible Massage Therapy program prepares you for a hands-on career that helps people in a meaningful way.
M State's Massage Therapy diploma program provides students with the skills and training to deliver professional massage treatments designed to support the health and well-being of clients. The growing awareness of the benefits of therapeutic massage mean expanding professional opportunities in this rewarding career.
Our 31-credit program is flexible, combining online courses with on-campus requirements in the student clinic on our Wadena campus. Students gain experience in the instructor-supervised clinic, and evening clinic hours make the program convenient for students with work and family commitments.
Here's what you'll learn
- Application of anatomy, physiology and kinesiology to massage practice
- Appropriate massage therapy treatment decisions
- Entry-level Swedish massage
- Professional standards of practice as defined by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- Professional and ethical business behavior in the profession of massage therapy
We're open to the public
Our massage services are open to the public. Please call 218.631.7839 for availability and scheduling.