History Transfer Pathway
If you complete M State's History Transfer Pathway and are admitted to one of the seven Minnesota State universities for your bachelor's degree, you'll be guaranteed junior status.
Minnesota State Transfer Pathways are designed so you can complete a specific associate degree at a Minnesota State college and transfer to a Minnesota State university to earn a bachelor's degree without losing credits or taking extra courses.
The History Transfer Pathway AA offers students the opportunity to complete an Associate of Arts degree with course credits that directly transfer to designated history bachelor’s degree programs at Minnesota State universities. The curriculum has been specifically designed so that students completing this pathway degree and transferring to one of these seven Minnesota State universities enter the university with junior-year status:
- Bemidji State University
- Metropolitan State University
- Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Minnesota State University, Moorhead
- Southwest Minnesota State University
- St. Cloud State University
- Winona State University
The History Transfer Pathway is available online and on our campuses in Detroit Lakes, Fergus Falls, Moorhead and Wadena.
Here is what you'll learn
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of historical events
- Demonstrate effective and proper use of historical methods and sources
- Analyze and understand the diversity of peoples within their distinctive historical contexts