Political Science Transfer Pathway
If you complete M State's Political Science Transfer Pathway and are admitted to one of the seven Minnesota State universities for your bachelor's degree, you'll be guaranteed junior status.
Minnesota State Transfer Pathways are designed so you can complete a specific associate degree at a Minnesota State college and transfer to a Minnesota State university to earn a bachelor's degree without losing credits or taking extra courses.
The Political Science Transfer Pathway AA offers students the opportunity to complete an Associate of Arts degree with course credits that directly transfer to designated political science bachelor’s degree programs at Minnesota State universities. The curriculum has been specifically designed so that students completing this pathway degree and transferring to one of these seven Minnesota State universities enter the university with junior-year status:
- Bemidji State University
- Metropolitan State University
- Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Minnesota State University, Moorhead
- Southwest Minnesota State University
- St. Cloud State University
- Winona State University
The Political Science Transfer Pathway is offered online and on our campuses in Detroit Lakes, Fergus Falls, Moorhead and Wadena.
Here is what you'll learn
- Familiarity with the methods and concepts used in the study of political science
- Familiarity with political institutions and processes
- Skills that enable participation in public and civic life
- Reflect on personal political, social and cultural values as they related to the study of political science