Accounting Transfer Pathway
If you complete M State's Accounting Transfer Pathway and are admitted to one of the seven Minnesota State universities for your bachelor's degree, you'll be guaranteed junior status.
Minnesota State Transfer Pathways are designed so you can complete a specific associate degree at a Minnesota State college and transfer to a Minnesota State university to earn a bachelor's degree without losing credits or taking extra courses.
The Accounting Transfer Pathway AA offers students the opportunity to complete an Associate of Arts degree with course credits that directly transfer to designated accounting bachelor’s degree programs at Minnesota State universities. The curriculum has been specifically designed so that students completing this pathway degree and transferring to one of these seven Minnesota State universities enter the university with junior-year status:
This 60-credit Associate of Science degree is offered online and on our Fergus Falls and Moorhead campuses.
This pathway will transfer into accounting degrees at:
- Bemidji State University
- Metropolitan State University
- Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Southwest Minnesota State University
- St. Cloud State University
- Winona State University
Here is what you'll learn
- Demonstrate the underlying concepts of sound management, including planning, organization, leading and controlling
- Apply the four Ps of marketing (product, pricing, place and promotion) to a corporation's activities
- Demonstrate the ability to prepare financial statements
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze and interpret financial statements
- Demonstrate knowledge of the American legal system and how it relates to the world of business
- Demonstrate knowledge of concepts, tools and applications of finance and investment
- Demonstrate knowledge of information system theory, software and hardware