Management and Marketing
At M State, you can build a foundation of practical knowledge and skills that will prepare you to succeed in the business world.
The Management and Marketing AAS program includes business and general education courses. This program is designed to provide students with the skills necessary to succeed in a variety of careers in the management and marketing fields. Curriculum includes instruction in management, marketing, research and small business planning. Emphasis is on developing skills in management decision-making, marketing literacy, communication, problem solving and technology.
The AAS degree is 60 credits and offered on the Moorhead campus and online.
M State also offers these related degrees:
- Business: Marketing and Sales diploma (33 credits, offered online and in Detroit Lakes and Moorhead)
Here is what you'll learn in the AAS degree program
- Professional communications and behavior in a business environment
- Use of technology to meet business objectives
- Marketing and management decision-making skills recognizing diverse perspectives
- Critical thinking in a business environment
- Understanding of the economic, financial, social, legal and cultural forces affecting the business environment
- Professionalism and ethical business behavior
Financial aid eligibility
Please check with the financial aid office by calling 877.450.3322 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your aid eligibility for this program.
Many M State programs have specific computer requirements. Check here to see the requirements for this program.
M State helped me to realize that I could be more and has opened my eyes to what the world can offer.
My academic journey was never the easiest. I always struggled … so I didn’t know if college was for me. After being put on academic probation at three colleges, I decided that I needed a break from college and started looking for a job instead.
Thank you to M State and the magnificent staff for making my dreams come true, even if I didn’t know of those dreams at the time.