Management and Marketing
The Management and Marketing AAS program includes business and general education courses. This program is designed to provide students with the skills necessary to succeed in a variety of careers in the management and marketing fields. Curriculum includes instruction in management, marketing, research and small business planning. Emphasis is on developing skills in management decision-making, marketing literacy, communication, problem solving and technology.
The AAS degree is 60 credits and offered on the Moorhead campus and online.
M State also offers these related degrees:
- Business: Marketing and Sales diploma (33 credits, offered online and in Detroit Lakes and Moorhead)
Here is what you'll learn in the AAS degree program
- Professional communications and behavior in a business environment
- Use of technology to meet business objectives
- Marketing and management decision-making skills recognizing diverse perspectives
- Critical thinking in a business environment
- Understanding of the economic, financial, social, legal and cultural forces affecting the business environment
- Professionalism and ethical business behavior
Financial aid eligibility
Please check with the financial aid office by calling 877.450.3322 or emailing email@example.com regarding your aid eligibility for this program.
Many M State programs have specific computer requirements. Check here to see the requirements for this program.
M State helped me to realize that I could be more and has opened my eyes to what the world can offer.