- Food service available on campus
- Support services available to promote academic success
- Intramural sports
- Array of student life concerts and activities
- Campus Fitness Center with a variety of equipment and classes
- Wide range of student life organizations
- Housing options at Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Scholarships available from M State Foundation and Alumni
Fargo-Moorhead, with a population of nearly 200,000, is a vibrant college community. Moorhead is small enough to feel comfortable, yet it offers the benefits of a large metropolitan area with its cultural, recreational and commercial diversity. The thriving business community is a center for agribusiness, marketing, technology and research.
- Moorhead's population is about 38,000, with a metropolitan-area population of nearly 200,000.
- Minnesota State University Moorhead, Concordia College, North Dakota State University and M State add about 25,000 students to the Fargo-Moorhead area.
- Moorhead parks, bike trails, ice facilities, playgrounds, swimming pools, ball diamonds, cross country ski trails, golf courses and the Red River provide many recreational activities.
- Arts and culture flourish in Moorhead, where local talent supports a community theater, symphony orchestra and civic opera company.