Our campus in Fergus Falls has been providing high-quality academic programs in the liberal arts and health services for more than a half century.
Mon - Thurs: 7 am - 10 pm
Fri: 7 am - 7 pm
Student Development Services:
Mon - Fri: 8am - 4:30 pm
Click on the link above, then select the campus you'd like to tour from the drop-down menu on the right.
- Excellent liberal arts education
- Generous scholarship opportunities, with more than $100,000 in scholarships awarded annually through Fergus Area College Foundation
- On-campus housing
- Competitive varsity athletics
- Intramural athletics
- Widely renowned fine arts opportunities in music, art and theatre
- Active student life organizations
- Accessibility Resources
- Vibrant college community
- Campus recognized as a Bicycle Friendly University
- University Center to support students earning online bachelor's degrees at MSUM
- Workforce Development Solutions flexible training area for providing customizable jobs skills training for local employers and workers
Fergus Falls is a big small town with many of the same features as a city several times its size. Attractions include golf courses, kayaking, bike paths, water sports-exercise clubs, coffee houses, classic 19th century architecture, book stores, a dance studio, movie theaters, restaurants and a vibrant arts scene.
The natural environment is a main attraction in the area. Fergus Falls is located beneath a major flyway for North American migratory birds. There are more than 1,000 lakes in Otter Tail County, and the beautiful Otter Tail River flows through the center of town. The nearby Prairie Wetlands Learning Center is an environmental education center established by the US Fish and Wildlife Service, and the center's walking trails encourage visitors to enjoy the beauty of the prairie.
As the Otter Tail County seat, there are many government offices and services readily accessible in Fergus Falls. Shopping opportunities range from national chains to boutiques and antiques in the historic downtown. Located just off Interstate 94, the campus is only an hour from Fargo-Moorhead and less than three hours from Minneapolis-St. Paul.