At M State’s friendly Wadena campus, we are dedicated to serving our students in technical, career and transfer-degree programs offered in central Minnesota’s heartland.
Mon-Thurs: 7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Fri: 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Student Development Services:
Mon-Fri: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Click on the link above, then select the campus you'd like to tour from the drop-down menu on the right.
- Campus cafeteria
- Housing information
- On-site child care
- Adult Basic Education services
- Student organizations include Student Government, Nursing Club, Cosmetology Club and Electrical Lineworker Club
- Newly remodeled library
- Student food shelf and community resources
- Accessibility Resources
- Tutoring center
- Concerts and events for students throughout the year
- Veterans services and lounge
- Scholarship opportunities through M State Foundation & Alumni
- University Center to support students earning online bachelor's degrees at SCSU
The welcoming community of Wadena has a small-town atmosphere with the attractions of a larger community. Located at the gateway to Minnesota lakes country, it has many options for outdoor recreation and community involvement.
- Population of approximately 4,500
- 1,000 lakes within 50 miles
- Outdoor recreation opportunities include cross-country skiing, hundreds of miles of snowmobile and ATV trails, canoeing, biking, golfing and world-class hunting and fishing.
- 400 acres of parks