At M State's Wadena campus, our welcoming atmosphere provides you with the opportunity for a personalized, hands-on education.
405 Colfax Ave SW, Wadena, MN 56482
- Campus cafeteria
- On-site child care
- Adult Basic Education services
- Student organizations include Student Government, Nursing Club, Cosmetology Club and Electrical Lineworker Club
- Newly remodeled library
- Student food shelf and community resources
- Accessibility resources
- Tutoring Center
- Concerts and events for students throughout the year
- Veterans services and lounge
- Scholarship opportunities through M State Foundation & Alumni
The welcoming community of Wadena has a small-town atmosphere with the attractions of a larger community. Located at the gateway to Minnesota lakes country, it has many options for outdoor recreation and community involvement.
- Population of approximately 4,500
- 1,000 lakes within 50 miles
- Outdoor recreation opportunities include cross-country skiing, hundreds of miles of snowmobile and ATV trails, canoeing, biking, golfing and world-class hunting and fishing.
- 400 acres of parks