Attention: In response to COVID-19, the majority of M State classes will finish via D2L. Please refer to the “notes” section in the details column on your schedule in eServices for additional details regarding your classes and continue to check you M State email for updates.
Guidelines for Accommodations
1. Accommodations support abilities.
2. M State complies fully with the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, 42 U.S.C. Section 12101, which prohibits discrimination in employment and public educational services on the basis of an individual's disability. An individual with a disability is one who has or is regarded as having a physical or mental impairment which substantially limits one or more of that individual's major life activities.
3. All students must comply with classroom assignments, projects and tests as presented by the instructor and/or syllabus.
4. Accommodations provide appropriate supports, not substitutions, for the successful completion of assignments and tests and do not take the place of regular classroom attendance.
5. Services cease at the end of each semester and must be requested at the beginning of each semester.