Arizona State University
The MyPath2ASU transfer program
Take the guesswork out of the college transfer experience, minimize credit loss, and save time and money with MyPath2ASU™.
Minnesota State Community and Technical College partners with Arizona State University to provide students with a seamless transfer experience from M State to ASU, ensuring a smooth transition and continued success for students working toward their bachelor's degrees at the university.
With 350+ highly-ranked undergraduate degree programs to choose from, financial aid options, and a diverse and welcoming environment, ASU has a reputation for excellence. It is one of the nation's top 10 universities for undergraduate education, and is known for allowing transfer students to fuel their own college experiences.
Students in MyPath2ASU are guaranteed general admission to ASU as well as admission into the major of their choice if all requirements are satisfied. Students are given the tools to track their own academic goals and progress, and get full access to ASU's pre-enrollment services and transfer specialists as they plan their paths to graduation.
Complete your MyPath2ASU and apply up to a year prior to transferring to ASU.
- Program benefits
Minnesota State Community and Technical College MyPath2ASU transfer experience benefits include:
- End-to-end learner navigation through course-by-course guided pathways. There are more than 400 course-by-course guided pathways into immersion and online ASU degree programs.
- Ensured course applicability by assisting students in the selection of courses that apply to their associate degree and ASU bachelor’s degree.
- Guaranteed general admission to ASU and admission into MyPath2ASU major choice if all requirements are satisfied; some majors have additional or higher admission requirements.
- Self-service degree progress tracking through My Transfer Guide, minimizing loss of credit.
- A connected experience through personalized ASU communications to prepare academically and build a connection to ASU.
- Get started
Create your MyPath2ASU
Use the MyPath2ASU transfer guide online to build your own transfer navigation plan. Fill in the required fields of the online guide and the program will outline a list of courses you can take at Minnesota State Community and Technical College that would apply toward an ASU bachelor's degree. Choose from more than 400 on-ground and online pathways.
Save your MyPath2ASU
Save MyPath2ASU and receive all of the benefits to stay on track to earn your bachelor’s degree. Select the Sign Up for Pathway button, create your account and earn 24/7 direct access to My Transfer Guide.
Track your progress
Once you’ve activated your ASU Transfer Guide account, sign in to My Transfer Guide, where you can easily view your MyPath2ASU, track degree progress, save course searches, submit course evaluations and more. Remember to save your username and password.
Receive dynamic communication that’s important to you, as well as access to ASU’s transfer specialists and pre-enrollment services.
For more information about the MyPath2ASU program, visit the Arizona State University transfer admissions website at https://admission.asu.edu/transfer/MyPath2ASU or sign up for a live-hosted virtual workshop at https://visit.asu.edu/transferevents.