M State Foundation and Alumni Scholarships for Fall 2021
The application period for Fall 2021 is March 1 through July 15, with priority given to students who apply before June 1.
Priority award notices will be sent by June 11.
The application cycle will remain open through July 15, with final award notices sent on August 2.
Please use a non-school email you check regularly as award notifications and further directions will be communicated to you through this email. You will need to be able to access your email after July 15, 2021.
M State Foundation and Alumni offers scholarship opportunities for students on the Detroit Lakes, Moorhead and Wadena campuses.
Here's what you need for the application:
- Star ID and Tech ID
- Be prepared to answer questions about yourself, including your academic history, career objectives and school/community involvement. The answers to these questions are used in reviewing and scoring the applications, so please use proper spelling, grammar and punctuation.
Eligibility for M State scholarships is determined by:
- Admission status at one of the following campuses: Moorhead, Detroit Lakes, Wadena or Online
- Enrolled full-time (12-30 credits) or three-quarter time (9-11 credits) for the semester the scholarship would be awarded
- Not enrolled as a Postsecondary Enrollment Options (PSEO) student
- Academic standing (Minimum GPA of 2.0 or GED Equivalent)