Check back in October for updated information!
The M State Foundation and Alumni is in the process of updating its scholarship application process, so application information on this page is no longer current. Please check back in October for updated information on available scholarships, how to apply and eligibility criteria. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
We hope fall semester is going well for you!
M State Foundation and Alumni Scholarship Program
M State Foundation and Alumni offers scholarship opportunities for the Detroit Lakes, Moorhead and Wadena campuses.
Begin by viewing the video on how to navigate the online application.
Now to check out the available scholarship opportunities and apply, visit our Online Scholarship Application.
What you need for the application:
- Star ID and password
- Email address of the person who will provide a letter of recommendation for you
- Be prepared to answer questions about your career objectives, community and volunteer service, leadership activities and current or past job(s). The answers to these questions are used in reviewing and scoring the applications so you will want to be thorough and detailed.
Click here to download an Application User Guide
Eligibility for M State Scholarships is determined by:
- Admission status at M State (click here to apply)
- Enrolled in at least 9 credits for the semester the scholarship would be awarded
- Not enrolled as a Post-secondary Options (PSEO) student
- Be in good academic standing (cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher and completion rate of 67% or higher; some scholarship opportunities require higher standings).