Attention: In response to COVID-19, the majority of M State classes will finish via D2L. Please refer to the “notes” section in the details column on your schedule in eServices for additional details regarding your classes and continue to check your M State email for updates.
M State Foundation and Alumni Scholarship Program
M State Foundation and Alumni offers scholarship opportunities for the Detroit Lakes, Moorhead and Wadena campuses.
Begin by viewing the video below on how to navigate the online application.
Now to check out the available scholarship opportunities and apply, visit our Online Scholarship Application
What you need for the application:
- Star ID and password
- Email address of the person who will provide a letter of recommendation for you
- Be prepared to answer questions about your career objectives, community and volunteer service, leadership activities and current or past job(s). The answers to these questions are used in reviewing and scoring the applications so you will want to be thorough and detailed.
Click here to download an Application User Guide
Eligibility for M State Scholarships is determined by:
- Admission status at M State (click here to apply)
- Enrolled in at least 9 credits for the semester the scholarship would be awarded
- Not enrolled as a Post-secondary Options (PSEO) student
- Be in good academic standing (cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher and completion rate of 67% or higher; some scholarship opportunities require higher standings).