M State Foundation and Alumni Scholarships for Fall 2023
The application period for Fall 2023 is December 15 - July 14, 2023.
Final award notices will be sent by August 1, 2023.
Please use a NON-SCHOOL EMAIL you check regularly as award notifications and further directions will be communicated to you through this email.
M State Foundation and Alumni offers scholarship opportunities for students on the Detroit Lakes, Moorhead and Wadena campuses.
Here's what you need for the application:
- Star ID and Tech ID
- Be prepared to answer questions about yourself, including your academic history, career objectives and school/community involvement. The answers to these questions are used in reviewing and scoring the applications, so please use proper spelling, grammar and punctuation.
Eligibility for M State scholarships is determined by:
- Admission status at one of the following campuses: Moorhead, Detroit Lakes or Wadena
- Enrolled full time (12-30 credits) or three-quarter time (9-11 credits) for the semester the scholarship would be awarded
- Not enrolled as a Postsecondary Enrollment Options (PSEO) student
- Academic standing (minimum GPA of 2.0 or GED equivalent)