||In this course, students will gain a hands-on understanding of user experience (UX) design practices. Students will develop an overview of the facets of user experience thinking and how they can be utilized to improve project design. Students also will acquire a practical strategy for incorporating user experience techniques into the implementation of projects.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews.
- Compose client questionnaires.
- Perform customer research analysis.
- Compose customer personas and journey maps.
- Perform problem-solving, brainstorming and prototyping techniques.
- Create site maps to accurately portray site content.
- Create and test low-fidelity prototypes.
- Create wireframes appropriate to design goals.
- Create and test high-fidelity prototypes.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines