||This course will familiarize the learner with water supply and distribution and the rules for sizing a water supply system as applicable to the Minnesota Plumbing Code and the North Dakota Plumbing Code. Drawing isometrics will be introduced.
- Explain key points of water distribution in the Minnesota Plumbing Code and the North Dakota Plumbing Code.
- Size the main water supply to a building.
- Size the building water supply and branch lines.
- Size a home-run type of water supply system.
- Demonstrate the ability to extrapolate information from water distribution tables.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform basic math functions in regard to friction loss, atmospheric pressure and building height and length.
- Draw individual fixture water supply isometrics.
- Draw fixture group water supply isometrics.
- Draw a building main water supply and branch line isometric.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines