DMKT2410 - Digital Marketing Capstone
This course is designed to provide students an opportunity to integrate and apply the knowledge they have acquired throughout the digital marketing curriculum into a business situation. This is an application course in which students are required to demonstrate the ability to understand and solve complex digital marketing problems. Students will assess an organization's marketing problem or opportunity and create a digital marketing strategy designed to improve the overall performance of the organization.
- Identify a marketing problem or opportunity to formulate a recommended course of action.
- Apply research skills in acquiring and analyzing internal and external data.
- Analyze factors in the external environment that could affect marketing decisions.
- Develop digital marketing strategies that align with business goals and marketing objectives.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the core concepts of digital marketing and management.
- Demonstrate knowledge in implementing, testing and measuring a digital marketing strategy.
- Demonstrate proficiency in communication by writing and presenting a business report.
- Apply technology to research, analyze, design, create, measure and communicate business decisions.
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively individually and in a team.
Degrees that use this course
Associate of Applied Science (AAS)