DMKT2300 - Content Marketing
Content marketing involves planning, creating and distributing relevant and consistent content to a target audience using digital media. Emphasis will be placed on creating visual content to capture and engage an audience for both consumer and business markets.
- Identify the components of content marketing for both business-to-business (B2B) and consumer markets.
- Align business goals with content marketing.
- Apply customer journey mapping to customer needs and motivations.
- Differentiate contextual and behavioral targeting in content strategy.
- Create actionable content marketing brand personas.
- Develop content intelligence and customer insight through research methods.
- Differentiate content channels for earned, owned and paid media.
- Examine techniques to promote content through earned media.
- Examine design techniques for creating positive customer emotional experiences.
- Apply visual design and written best practices to content.
- Create paid advertising content for consumer and business markets.
- Examine best practices in developing video advertising content.
- Examine content management systems and software.
Degrees that use this course
Associate of Applied Science (AAS)