For over 20 years, we have worked with companies to help them expand and become more efficient, as well as assist in developing a skilled workforce. We do this by providing high quality training and well-educated instructors.
Bullying in the workplace
Diversity - Culture Change - Generation Gap
Stress in the workplace
Dealing with Difficult People
Behavioral Expectations - Interviewing Skills
LEAN Implementation - Facilitating LEAN Projects
NRFP 70E (Arc Flash)
Continuing Education Classes
Electrical application and troubleshooting concepts
Electrical safety - affected, qualified and refresher
Electrical theory and safety
Lock out/tag out
LPN Principles of Intravenous Therapy
Nurse Assistant Test Dates
Nurse Assistant Training
Nurse Assistant Skills Refresher
Medication Administration for Unlicensed Personnel (MN)
Medication Assistant II (ND)
RN and LPN Nurse Refresher Course
Continuing Education for Nurses, Dental and Health Professionals
Medication Administration Training for School Personnel
ICD-10 for Medical Coding Training
Nitrous Oxide/Oxygen Inhalation Sedation
LEAN Leadership Training
Behavioral Expectations & Interviewing
Behavioral Responsibilities & Communication
Coaching: Bringing Out the Best in Others
Completing Performance Evaluations
Dealing with Emotional Behavior
Developing Effective Presentation Skills
Generations in the Workplace
Harassment and Bullying in the Workplace
Healthcare Leadership Academy
Improving Work Relationships - Conflict Resolution
Leadership for Frontline Supervisors
Leading through Employee Relations
LEAN facilitation Training
Professional Work Ethics
Root Cause analysis & Problem-Solving ProcessSexual Harassment/ Workplace Violence
Statistical Process Control (SPC) Workshop
The 4 Roles of leadership - Covey
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - Covey
Working Together for Quality Outcomes
Basic Mechanical Training
Certified Production Technician Certification (CPT)
Computer Aided Manufacturing /Computer
Development of Basic Mechanic Training
Fanuc Robot TrainingIndustrial Automation and Control - PLC's
Introduction to Machine Operator
Machining for Manufacturing
Manufacturing Economy (Make-it or Break -IT)
Mechanical, electrical, & Hydraulics Troubleshooting
Mill & Lathe Basics Instruction
Basic Technical Skills
Steam Plant Engineering - Low and High Pressure
Electrical & Power Limited Continuing Education
Basic & Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
MN Commercial Vehicle Inspection
Aerial Lift Training
Confined Space Entry - Permit Required & Refresher
Emergency Action Plan Assessment & Consultation
Fall Protection & Prevention
Fire Extinguisher Training
Forklift Operator & Forklift Train-the-Trainer
Hazmat monitor awareness
Hazmat-awareness, operator or technician
Hazardous material awareness
HAZWOPER - initial and refresher
MSHA Part 46 and 48 New Miner and Refresher
OSHA 10 and 30 General Industry and Construction
Respiratory protection and quantitative fit testing
Rigging - noncertified
Safety inspections and audits
Scaffolding safety - erector, competent person or user training
Trenching and excavation
Welcome to M State Workforce Development Solutions!
For more than 20 years, Minnesota State Community and Technical College has been supporting businesses and industries throughout the region with skills and technology training that is custom designed for each client's needs.
M State's Workforce Development Solutions delivers more than 100,000 hours of training to over 6,000 students each year. We make training convenient by offering it on-site, online or on our campuses in Detroit Lakes, Fergus Falls, Moorhead and Wadena.
More than 500 companies have hired Workforce Development Solutions for hour-based training that focuses on specific training or production needs and for credit courses that help prepare workers for new responsibilities and advancement.
We will work with your company to develop the training that meets your needs.
Contact us to learn more about how M State Workforce Development Solutions can assist you with your training needs.
* On Site - training is delivered at the company's facility on the days and times requested by the customer.
* On Campus - training is delivered at one of our campuses (Detroit Lakes, Fergus Falls, Moorhead or Wadena). This training option is effective when a client is planning company-wide training and needs a larger space, or when training requires specific equipment such as a computer lab. Training can be customized to meet the customer's needs with the amenities and convenience of utilizing our local campuses.
* Mobile Units - training is delivered through one of our mobile units (Precision Manufacturing, Safety, CDL). This training option is effective when a client is planning company-wide training and doesn't have the equipment needed or they are not located within a close proximity of one of the campuses.
* Online - with the ever-evolving world of technology and wide use of the Internet, online training allows individuals to work at their own pace to complete programs and receive a certificate of completion or, in some instances, continuing education credits (CEs). Online training is a viable option for individuals who need the flexibility or a more convenient method of training that works for their schedule.
Current online programs:
* Interactive Distance Learning (ITV) - this training option allows the instructor to be in one location and broadcast at another location or multiple locations at the same time time. It's a great option for companies with multiple locations since the same training is being viewed by all employees simultaneously. The instructor can interact with those individuals at other locations; all can actively participate at once. At the off-site locations, the instructor is broadcast on TV screens, which allows for individuals to feel as if they are all at the same location. Each of our campuses has this unique training option, and it is also available at many facilities with an internet connection.
*Enrichment Courses (Ed2Go) - we offer a wide range of interactive online courses. All courses are taught by expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known authors. Online courses are affordable, fun, fast and convenient.
To see which courses might interest you, click Register for classes and scroll through "online classes."