· Minnesota Mandatory Inspection Program (MIP) Re-Certification Register Now!
· Motorcycle Training: Basic & Intermediate Register Now!
· Pilot Car
· Road Guard Training Register Now!
Commercial Driver's License (CDL) training
CDL training can include the use of driving simulators to help prepare students for driving and reduce drive time. Simulators can simulate the driving conditions and equipment that the student/employee will encounter on the job.
The focus of this course is to prepare the student for CDL licensure. This course will include behind-the-wheel training, preparation for testing and hands-on inspection on a truck.
· CDL Class A (Click "ok" when asked to register even though course has started) Register Now!
· CDL Class B
· CDL Pre-Trip Inspection Training
· CDL Refresher/Annual Training
· CDL Safe Practices/Defensive Driving
Requirements prior to CDL Class A training: submit a copy of student's CDL permit and DOT health card; vehicle usage form completed; registration and payment completed). Driving record will be checked and query will be run through Clearinghouse.
For more information, contact Jamon at 218.846.3733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.