· Minnesota Mandatory Inspection Program (MIP) Re-Certification (formely known as MN Commercial Vehicle Inspection Recertification) Register Now!
· Motorcycle Training: Basic & Intermediate Register Now!
· Pilot Car
· Road Guard Training Register Now!
Commercial Driver's License (CDL) training
CDL training can include the use of driving simulators to help prepare students for driving and reduce drive time. Simulators can simulate the driving conditions and equipment that the student/employee will encounter on the job.
The focus of this course is to prepare the student for CDL licensure. This course will include behind-the-wheel training, preparation for testing and hands-on inspection on a truck.
· CDL Class A (Click "ok" when asked to register even though course has started) Register Now!
· CDL Class B
· CDL Pre-Trip Inspection Training
· CDL Refresher/Annual Training
· CDL Safe Practices/Defensive Driving
All paperwork (CDL permit, DOT health card, pre-employment drug test & driving background check), as well as payment, must be received prior to the start of CDL Class A training.
For more information, contact Jamon at 218.846.3733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.