Health training can be delivered at your site or at a campus location. Some course offerings have been approved in both Minnesota and North Dakota by licensing agencies. Continuing education credits may be available for social workers, health and dental professionals attending these trainings.
Designed for social workers, nurses and dental professionals.
To register or view upcoming CE classes, click here!
For more information on the BLS CPR course contact Denice
LPN IV Therapy courses:
For more information on the IV therapy course, contact Denice
Nursing Assistant training:
For more information on our upcoming Nursing Assistant training offerings or to register click here!
For facilities or employers wanting to register a student for a course, click here for a course registration form to complete.
For any questions on nursing assistant training, contact BreAnna
Nursing Assistant test dates:
To view a list of available test dates or to register for an upcoming exam, click here!
Test out candidates or challengers can register online and will receive an email with further test registration information.
If you are a facility needing a test date set up for a class, please email BreAnna to arrange a test date.
We do not offer the NA/HHA (Home Health Aide) Exam unless requested. Please email BreAnna if you need a NA/HHA exam set up.
In addition to our testing requirements that will be given to candidates prior to testing, PearsonVUE has created a document with test requirements and modifications for skills during COVID-19. The document for candidates can be found here: PearsonVUE Test Requirements and Skills Modifications: COVID-19.
We test at the following locations:
(click on the campus location for a map of the campus)
Fees for testing: (Fees subject to change)
- Skills and written/oral - $180
- Skills only - $110
- Written/oral Only - $100
Medication Administration - for school personnel:
Medication Administration - for unlicensed personnel:
- TMA 11-21
- TMA application questionnaire for North Dakota
- TMA Minnesota Facility Registration form
- TMA North Dakota Facility Registration form
- TMA Individual Registration form for North Dakota & Minnesota
For more information on the medication courses, contact Denice
Nurse Refresher courses for RNs and LPNs:
- Clinical Skills Lab November 2021
- Nurse Refresher course application
- Nurse Refresher course for LPNs - Arkansas
- Nurse Refresher course for RNs - Arkansas
- Nurse Refresher course for LPNs - Minnesota and North Dakota
- Nurse Refresher course for RNs - Minnesota and North Dakota
- Nurse Refresher course for LPNs - Wisconsin
- Nurse Refresher course for RNs - Wisconsin
- Nurse Refresher course for LPNs - South Dakota
- Nurse Refresher course for RNs - South Dakota