Health training can be delivered at your site or at a campus location. Some course offerings have been approved in both Minnesota and North Dakota by licensing agencies. Continuing education credits may be available for social workers, health and dental professionals attending these trainings.
To find a complete list of upcoming health trainings click HERE!
Fall 2020 continuing education offerings for nurses, dental and health professionals click HERE!
For more information on the BLS CPR course Contact Denice
LPN IV Therapy courses:
For more information on the IV therapy course, Contact Denice
Nursing Assistant training:
For more information on our upcoming Nursing Assistant training offerings or to register click HERE
For facilities or employers wanting to register a student for a course, click HERE for a course registration form to complete.
For any questions on nursing assistant training, Contact BreAnna
Nursing Assistant test dates:
Test out candidates or challengers can register online and will receive an email with further test registration information. Spots will be very limited, once the tests are full, they are full. If there are no test dates listed in the registration link above, that means we do not currently have any test openings.
If you are a facility needing a test date set up for a class, please email BreAnna to arrange a test date.
To register for a written/oral or skills retake, please email BreAnna.
In addition to our testing requirements that will be given to candidates prior to testing, PearsonVUE has created a document with test requirements and modifications for skills during COVID-19. The document for candidates can be found here: PearsonVUE Test Requirements and Skills Modifications: COVID-19.
We are testing at the following locations:
- Detroit Lakes - 900 Highway 34 East
- Moorhead - 1900 28th Ave S
- Fergus Falls - 1414 College Way
Fees for testing: (Fees subject to change)
- Skills and written/oral - $180
- Skills only - $110
- Written/oral Only - $100
Medication Administration - for school personnel:
Medication Administration - for unlicensed personnel:
- TMA application questionnaire for North Dakota residents
- TMA Minnesota Facility Registration form
- TMA North Dakota Facility Registration form
- TMA Individual Registration form for North Dakota & Minnesota
- TMA Mhd March 2021
For more information on the medication courses, Contact Denice
Nurse Refresher courses for RNs and LPNs:
- Clinical Skills Lab December 2020
- Nurse Refresher course application
- Nurse Refresher course for LPNs - Arkansas
- Nurse Refresher course for RNs - Arkansas
- Nurse Refresher course for LPNs - Minnesota and North Dakota
- Nurse Refresher course for RNs - Minnesota and North Dakota
- Nurse Refresher course for LPNs - Wisconsin
- Nurse Refresher course for RNs - Wisconsin
- Nurse Refresher course for RNs - South Dakota
- Nurse Refresher course for LPNs - South Dakota
For more information on the RN/LPN refresher courses, Contact Karen