Experience and research show that adults learn better when hands-on skills are used to reinforce concepts, so most electrical training includes a hands-on component. Training partner policies and procedures, such as safety policies, can be included and reinforced as part of the curriculum.
· Basic Electrical Theory & Application
· Electrical Application & Troubleshooting Concepts
· Electrical Licensure Continuing Education REGISTER NOW!
· Electrical Licensure Continuing Education Online courses REGISTER NOW!
· Electrical Safety (70E) - Affected, Qualified and Refresher
· Electrical Theory and Safety