HRES2245 - Human Resources Internship
This course is designed to provide the student with a purposeful occupational experience in the human resources field. Each internship is an individualized experience. A training plan is created for each student in conjunction with the training site to provide experience related to the skills and knowledge acquired in the program. One credit of internship is equal to 45 hours of internship.
- Apply professional ethics.
- Demonstrate a professional positive attitude.
- Follow company polices and procedures.
- Demonstrate confidentiality.
- Demonstrate professional interpersonal communication skills.
- Exhibit enthusiasm and initiative.
- Apply applicable federal, state, and local employment regulations and record keeping requirements to human resource functions.
- Compose business correspondence utilizing appropriate communication formats.
- Utilize computer technology for business applications including word processing, spreadsheets, database management, and presentation software.
- Demonstrate a professional image.
- Exhibit cooperation.
- Demonstrate effective time management.