HRES1126 - Talent Acquisition
This course covers the basic knowledge of the factors to be considered and the strategies used in the employment process.
- Compare the formal workforce planning models.
- Identify the different strategies for talent acquisition.
- Apply knowledge of employment law to the talent acquisition process.
- Apply the job analysis and create the job description to determine job requirements.
- Identify disparate treatment and adverse impact in relation to employee recruitment.
- Create an effective employment job posting for various media.
- Compare employee selection methods.
- Demonstrate lawful and effective employee interviewing techniques.
- Analyze job applicant qualifications.
- Review key elements in a successful employment process.
- Prepare correct documentation for the employment process.
- Prepare a job offer and new employee orientation program.
- Explore varied matrix for the success of the employment process.