DMKT2330 - Email and MMS Marketing
This course will cover mobile and email marketing techniques as a part of a multi-channel digital marketing strategy. Mobile marketing strategies are aimed at target audiences through websites, email, multimedia messaging service (MMS), social media and applications. Course content also will include techniques in developing effective email marketing campaigns optimized for mobile devices.
- Examine mobile marketing strategies that enhance the customer experience throughout the buying process.
- Identify marketing goals for a mobile-first digital marketing strategy.
- Develop a mobile messaging campaign for a target audience.
- Examine mobile applications (apps) for digital marketing.
- Examine techniques to create, execute and measure a mobile campaign.
- Apply best practices to develop responsive designs for mobile landing pages.
- Examine the technical, legal and privacy requirements of mobile marketing.
- Apply segmentation and targeting principles to an email campaign.
- Develop relevant and trusted email messages that align with a marketing campaign.
- Apply email design principles that are optimized for mobile devices.
- Examine methods for testing and measuring the effectiveness of an email marketing campaign.
- Examine email marketing laws and regulations.
Degrees that use this course
Associate of Applied Science (AAS)