ADMM2130 - Medical Office Career Insight
This course explores topics in the health care industry as they impact the medical administrative professional. Students will have the opportunity to focus on local, regional or national topics in preparation for a medical office career. Students will learn to appropriately present their acquired skills, knowledge and personal attributes to prospective health care employers.
- Examine local, regional or national topics in health care.
- Relate the impact of health care topics on the medical administrative professional and the health care industry.
- Prepare an informational presentation on a special topic approved by the instructor.
- Delineate career opportunities in a medical office-related field and specific requirements for obtaining such a position in health care.
- Prepare a cover letter and resume.
- Participate in a mock interview.