HRES2252 - Human Resource Systems
This capstone course reviews and assesses the principles covered in the Human Resource program through simulated activities related to program outcomes.
- Advisor Approval
- Relate Human Resource program outcomes to workplace situations.
- Understand and apply applicable federal, state and local employment regulations and record-keeping requirements to human resource functions.
- Demonstrate and apply effective communication skills in oral and written forms applied to core human resource functions.
- Research and construct ethical policies and procedures related to core human resource functions.
- Function effectively in a diverse global business community.
- Understand the strategic impact that human resources has within the business environment.
- Understand and utilize technology for business and human resource applications.
- Utilize critical thinking skills to analyze and solve human resource-related problems and situations.
Degrees that use this course
Associate of Applied Science (AAS)
Associate of Science (AS)