HITM2253 - Quality Management Studies
This course covers the components of quality improvement systems in health care such as quality assessments, performance improvement and risk management.
- Describe research methodologies used in health care.
- Identify the role of a risk manager in risk management.
- Apply problem analysis methods.
- Identify potential privacy and security breaches.
- Articulate the government policy-making process in health care.
- Describe the effects of population health initiatives on health information exchange.
- Identify the tools and techniques utilized in performance improvement.
- Utilize performance improvement tools and techniques.
- Apply performance improvement data collection methods.
- Recognize government-sponsored quality programs.
Degrees that use this course
Associate of Applied Science (AAS)