ELWT1122 - Field Construction III
This course gives the student a basic understanding of overhead transmission structure construction and installation requirements for 69KV systems. Students will also participate in two industry hot line schools, one sponsored by the Minnesota Municipal Utilities Association and the other by the Minnesota Rural Electric Cooperatives.
- Construct post insulator 69KV structures.
- Construct wishbone 69KV structures.
- Construct H-frame 69KV structures.
- Install 69KV high voltage electrical systems.
- Retire overhead distribution electrical systems.
- Retire underground distribution electrical systems.
- Display professional conduct.
- Install conductor on wishbone 69 KV project.
- Install conductor on post 69 KV project.
- Install conductor on H-frame 69 KV project.