DMKT2400 - Digital Marketing Analytics
Marketing analytics is the collection and measurement of data to make better marketing decisions. In this advanced course, students will take an in-depth look at how to collect, measure and analyze the marketing performance of a digital marketing strategy. Students will develop a hands-on understanding of website, social and digital media analytic software and reporting tools.
- Explain the relationship between business goals, key performance indicators (KPIs) and marketing strategies.
- Examine methods for measuring key KPIs for a digital marketing campaign.
- Examine core components of marketing analytics: data collection, analysis and visualization.
- Demonstrate an understanding of key metrics for measuring a website.
- Demonstrate an understanding of data visualization techniques and tools.
- Apply methods for measuring digital and social media channel performance.
- Examine visual analytics tools for analyzing page content.
- Complete the Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics certifications.
- Create an analytics dashboard, interpret the findings and recommend a course of action to improve marketing performance.
- Examine techniques for data collection through artificial intelligence, data mining and machine learning to improve marketing campaign decisions.
- Examine methods for testing digital marketing campaign performance.
Degrees that use this course
Associate of Applied Science (AAS)