This course is a study of ethernet problems and solutions. The course covers ethernet segmentation options and VLAN configuration. The student will practice solving these problems.
- Analyze route aggregation with VLSM.
- Examine classless interdomain routing and the protocols that support it.
- Calculate subnets with VLSM.
- Configure the router protocols RIPv2, OSPF and EIGRP.
- Examine LAN segmentation using switches and VLANs.
- Configure LAN switches,
- Maintain LAN switch operating systems.
- Configure Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) to eliminate switching loops.
- Create, verify and delete VLAN configurations.
- Examine trunking and inter-VLAN routing.
- Configure basic inter-VLAN routing.