ACCT1124 - Spreadsheet Applications
This course covers use of a computerized spreadsheet system for accounting applications. Topics include document creation, storage and retrieval, editing, printing, chart creation, database applications and file distribution.
- Perform formula entry and auditing procedures.
- Create and format charts.
- Use relative, mixed and absolute cell references in formulas and functions.
- Apply financial, statistical and logical functions to calculate, report and analyze business data.
- Consolidate data across multiple worksheets and workbooks.
- Utilize tables for advanced queries and database functions.
- Use data analysis tools including data tables, pivot tables and charts.
- Import and format data from external sources.
- Use advanced filtering and sorting techniques.