Part-time on-campus employment may be an option for students who are eligible for work study funds as part of their college financial aid package. In order to qualify for work study funding:
· Your FAFSA must be complete, and you must have an official award notice from the financial aid office (you can check your financial aid status through your SpartanNet account). Official financial aid awards for 2021-2022 will be available in mid-July.
· You must be actively enrolled in at least six credits.
· You must be making Satisfactory Academic Progress (66.66 percent completion rate and a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0).
· And, you must enroll in a minimum of 6 credits per semester to qualify for work study.
If you are interested in a position:
1) Contact the financial aid office to determine if you are eligible.
2) Submit a completed application to the financial aid office.
3) If you are eligible, your application will be forwarded to the department you choose. The department's hiring manager may request an interview before an offer of employment is extended.