Attention: In response to COVID-19, the majority of M State classes will finish via D2L. Please refer to the “notes” section in the details column on your schedule in eServices for additional details regarding your classes and continue to check your M State email for updates.
Part-time on-campus employment may be an option for students who are eligible for work study funds as part of their college financial aid package. In order to qualify for work study funding:
· Your FAFSA must be complete, and you must have an official award notice from the financial aid office (you can check your financial aid status through your SpartanNet account). Official financial aid awards for 2018-19 will be available in mid-July.
· You must be actively enrolled in at least six credits.
· You must be making Satisfactory Academic Progress (66.66 percent completion rate and a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0).
· And, you must enroll in a minimum of 6 credits per semester to qualify for work study.
If you are interested in a position:
1) Complete the application.
2) Submit the application to the financial aid office for review of work study funding eligibility.
3) If eligible, your application will be forwarded to the department you choose, where the hiring manager may request an interview before an offer of employment is extended.