PWST2312 - Advanced Motorcycle Systems
This course is designed to test troubleshooting skills and knowledge. Students will be presented with motorcycle problems and, using a systematic approach, students will identify and repair the unit. This course is designed to simulate the role of a technician in a dealership. Students will be expected to write a work order, estimate repairs, make the repair and finalize the work order.
- Demonstrate shop professionalism.
- Write customer work orders.
- Locate and estimate parts costs.
- Repair motorcycle failure.
- Communicate with customers.
- Organize and maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- Demonstrate the efficient use of tools of the trade.
- Demonstrate a systematic approach to troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate electrical system troubleshooting.