PWST2210 - Snowmobile Clutch and Drive Systems
Snowmobile Clutch and Drive Systems identifies major components of the complete drive system and discusses maintenance, routine adjustment and tuning of the continuous variable transmission (CVT).
- Perform CVT repair and maintenance.
- Describe the basic operation of a CVT drive clutch.
- Discuss the effects of weights, springs and ramps on drive clutch operation.
- Identify the principle components of the driven clutch.
- Perform service and maintenance procedures on the driven clutch.
- Describe the effects of cam angles and springs on driven clutch operation.
- Inspect and replace drive belts.
- Perform drive system alignment and adjustment procedures.
- Perform track replacement and alignment procedures.