PWST2115 - All-Terrain Vehicles Systems
All-Terrain Vehicles Systems focuses on various types of four-cycle ATV engine fuel and electrical systems. Students will also examine chassis and drive train components.
- Exhibit safety precautions and professionalism.
- Identify tools used for engine service.
- Perform fuel system tests.
- Perform ignition system tests.
- Perform carburetor tuning and maintenance.
- Perform product identification.
- Exhibit knowledge of fuel injection systems.
- Identify and utilize manufacturers' service and parts literature.
- Identify the principle components of the transmission drive system.
- Utilize service literature for procedural analysis.