PWST1015 - Marine Engine Installation and Set Up
This course will cover marine engine and drive systems: fundamentals, engine removal, engine installation and basic system testing.
- Demonstrate marine shop safety.
- Display professionalism.
- Identify various propellers.
- Perform outboard installation.
- Identify marine engine parts.
- Perform fuel system tests.
- Perform ignition system tests.
- Define proper propeller selection procedures.
- Utilize manufacturer service and parts literature.
- Perform internal engine integrity tests.
- Perform stern-drive engine installation.