MCDD2254 - Computer Numerical Control
This course develops the student's knowledge of computer numerical control components, machines, and basic programming codes and functions.
- Interpret machine movements in the X, Y and Z planes.
- Analyze point-to-point and continuous path programming.
- Utilize incremental and absolute programming modes.
- Write linear interpolation programs for part toolpathing,
- Write circular interpolation programs for part toolpathing,
- Utlize virtual numerical control software to analyze programs for functionality.