GDTC2224 - Interactive Design II
This course focuses on the understanding and use of content management systems, database software and principles of user interface and user experience design to create and edit responsive interactive design projects for web and mobile purposes.
- Integrate core graphic technologies with the application of graphic design principles and elements.
- Define content management systems and database servers.
- Meet deadlines according to stringent project requirements.
- Integrate learning of web-based theories to design application.
- Demonstrate professional behavior.
- Describe principles of user experience, user interface, and responsive and mobile design.
- Edit existing content management system templates.
- Apply branding techniques and skills to visually brand using a visual grid system.
- Use content management system interface to create interactive content.
Degrees that use this course