CPTR2294 - Internship
This course provides students with the opportunity to apply knowledge and skill sets learned in concurrent coursework. Students will perform activities in an employer-supervised industry setting that is consistent with program outcomes. Students also will utilize interpersonal communication skills within the context of applying knowledge and skill sets.
- Instructor Approval
- Assemble a plan to secure internship activities.
- Explain objectives of internship activities.
- Demonstrate written and verbal interpersonal communications skills.
- Apply interning organization's rules and regulations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Demonstrate independent problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate time management skills.
- Create documentation summarizing projects encountered including problems and relevant solutions.
- Assess the overall benefit of the internship activities.
- Demonstrate effective information technology customer service skills.