CPTR2272 - Network Operating Systems
This course teaches the functions of a network operating system so the student can effectively maintain and manage a network. The student learns how to establish and oversee the operations of a network, create logins, design and establish directory structures and implement security.
- Manage network accounts and groups.
- Configure remote network access.
- Manage network services.
- Design network domain structures.
- Describe multi-domain network structures.
- Create fault-tolerant resource plans.
- Manage security settings and policies.
- Analyze network resource utilization.
- Document network configuration.