COSM1300 - Clipper Cutting Techniques
In this course, students will learn correct methods of handling clipper cutting equipment to create precision haircuts. Students will understand the correct use of tools and equipment to enhance client services.
- Employ safe and effective use of tools to enhance client services.
- Demonstrate correct body positioning and posture when performing clipper cutting techniques.
- Illustrate proper methods of handling clipper cutting tools and equipment.
- Apply proper hair sectioning and guidelines.
- Apply proper safety and sanitation procedures.