Meets MnTC Goal areas 2 and 6F. Multimedia art exploration is a problem-solving art studio experience involving the use of a variety of traditional and non-traditional art materials.
- Identify elements of introductory dry media drawing processes.
- Identify elements of introductory wet media drawing processes.
- Semiotically decipher and explain artworks in a critique.
- Analyze and explain formal elements of artworks in a critique.
- Demonstrate techniques characteristic of multiple contemporary and historical mixed media practices.
- Create artworks with original, unique concepts.
- Aesthetically evaluate artworks with justification.
- Make use of appropriate subject matter in the student's artwork processes.
- Evaluate the formal elements of artworks with justification.
2. Critical Thinking
6. The Humanities and Fine Arts