ACCT2640 - Accounting Internship
1 - 4
This course provides students with actual work experience in accounting careers. Student is responsible for obtaining accounting internship.
- This internship is for currently enrolled Accounting Majors only and must be approved by instructor.
- Exhibit professional attitude.
- Demonstrate dependability.
- Perform accounting tasks as assigned.
- Apply technical competence.
- Employ professional ethics.
- Follow company policies/procedures.
- Prepare financial statements.