Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Implementation
Director of Applications and Infrastructure, Director of Enrollment Management, Director of Student Experience
- Ensure effective tracking of students through the entire lifecycle, including prospective student communications, current student communications, course success, early alert indicators, registration information, tracking academic plans and viewing of pertinent student data.
- Provide a space for students to interact with key employees including advising, financial aid, and counselors/social workers; as well as provide a method for secure upload of documents and track progress towards goals.
- Provide managers a dashboard to track ongoing progress on enrollment, registration and completion of financial aid.
- Leverage the existing Minnesota State contract with Technolutions to use their Slate CRM
- Contract with an implementation partner
- Implement the partner plan
- Decommission existing CRM’s (Oracle Service Cloud (OSC) and Salesforce)
- Integration from ISRS into the CRM
- Dashboards for supervisors, managers and students
All student affairs units. The student life cycle and retention.
Out of Scope
Foundation, Workforce Development Solutions (currently out of scope, may change depending on results of the RFP).
Full implementation of Slate as the college’s CRM.
Key Performance Indicators/Metrics
Decommissioning of current CRMs: Salesforce and OSC. Usage by admission, enrollment, advising, Financial aid, and support services
Metric Collection and Review Schedule
At full launch of Slate, then again at three and six months.
Reporting of Results
Updated on the Project Charter website and report to the Vice President of Institutional Effectiveness and Technology and the Vice President of Student Affairs at data collection periods.
Integration with ISRS.
Total estimate for Slate is $25k for use across the student lifecycle. With a Slate implementation partner, Post-Captain, it will cost $30k.