Third-party payments

If a third-party agency is providing payment on behalf of an M State student for tuition, fees, textbooks, etc., a written authorization must be provided to M State before the payment due date each term. Authorizations (vouchers) should be mailed to:

M State Central Accounts Receivable
1900 28th Ave. S.

Moorhead, MN 56560

Phone: 218.299.6509

The third-party authorization is recorded on the student's account, and the college invoices the third-party agency. If the agency notifies the college that the authorization has been canceled, the student becomes financially liable for the charges.

Funding from third-party agencies is considered financial assistance, so the authorization amount is included in a student's overall financial aid award package.

Examples of organizations and programs that fund students who attend our college are:

  • Veterans Educational Benefits
  • Vocational Rehabilitation Services
  • Job Service ND
  • Workers Compensation
  • Rural Minnesota CEP

For more information, contact the appropriate agency directly.