PLBG1133 - Blueprint Reading
This course covers different types and sections of blueprints, including the different views and key points a plumber will need to understand. Interpreting isometrics also will be covered. Specification sheets will be introduced and their importance explained.
- Differentiate between a floor plan view, elevation view, plot plan and cut view.
- Interpret isometric drawings.
- Identify and explain common blueprint legend symbols.
- Describe and interpret sections of a project blueprint.
- Explain the function of a specification sheet or book and identify the sections that pertain to plumbing.
- Identify key elevation points in regard to a building layout and the plumbing system.
Degrees that use this course