PDEV1102 - Contemporary Career Search
This course covers such contemporary career topics as employer expectations, job market trends and networking, and various aspects of the employment search process including legal and ethical issues. To apply their knowledge of the employment process, students develop resumes, letters and applications, as well as identify and use effective interviewing techniques. This course emphasizes a comprehensive knowledge of career processes that will serve students throughout their working lives.
- Analyze personal skills and qualifications.
- Indentify employment trends.
- Create professional job search documents.
- Utilize employment search technologies.
- Demonstrate essential interviewing skills.
- Analyze employer expectations.