PARA2212 - Family Law
This course will explore and research family law concepts of marriage, divorce, annulment, child custody, property settlements and adoption.
- Summarize sources of family law.
- Explain marriage contracts.
- Analyze divorce proceeding.
- Analyze child custody and support laws.
- Research family law issues.
- Explore adoption laws.
- Research alternative birth methods.
- Produce adoption documents.
- Research family law statutes and case law.
Degrees that use this course
Associate of Applied Science (AAS)